Pages

Saturday 2 January 2010

How can I clean my kitchen

First of all, I wish all my readers a happy and prosperous 2010

In my recent posts, I have told you how to use Your Heritage Woodcare to clean and polish your wood floors and furniture. It does have many more uses though than just floors and furniture.

It is brilliant in your kitchen Use it on all the cupboards to remove the build-up of grease - prepare your cloth in the normal way and just wipe. Should there be a heavy build-up (on cooker hoods, etc.), squeeze your cloth out but don't wring it out, wipe over the cooker hood last thing at night. do this for about a week and having allowed the oils to penetrate the grease, you will be able to just wipe it off.
Also use your Heritageto clean and polish your white goods. Prepare your cloth in the normal way and just wipe, you do not need to buff up.

You can buy Heritage Woodcare online, visit www.heritagepolish.com/shop/heritage-woodcare/cat_2.html

2 comments:

Jiali said...

Hey,Jim, if you post a photo of cleaning kitchen, that will be perfert! :P

Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read the blog. Thanx for it. I like such topics and anything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.

Kate Benedict