Pages

Tuesday 20 March 2012

THE STOOP: A Big Leather Couch, A Sun Personal Computer, a Fire Extinguisher and an Old Hot Plate

Browsing on the web today I came across quite an interesting story from a website calling itself Park Slope Patch. After some investigation I have concluded that Park Slope is an area of Brooklyn which is itself an area of New York. Anyway, the story is about what residents of Park Slope leave in their Stoops (I am assuming that what we in the UK call a porch, residents of Park Slope call a stoop) Apparently the haul in the story included a big leather couch, a Sun PC, a fire extinguisher and an old hotplate.


Whilst the other items looked quite interesting, it was the couch that attracted my attention. I quote "The leather couch was the best, most comfy and cozy find. It was a smooth, nut brown in color and in perfect condition. I took a seat and it was worthy of taking home—but my “affordable” one bedroom apartment in Park Slope simply does not have the shear girth to fit this beauty." and the picture bore this out. for more on this story go to http://parkslope.patch.com/articles/the-stoop-a-big-leather-couch#photo-9351345


Although the couch looked to be in good nick, I feel sure it would respond well to being treated with Heritage Leathercare Heritage Leathercare can be bought online, visit http://heritagepolish.com./shop/heritage-leathercare/cat_4.html

No comments: