Pages

Sunday 10 June 2012

How do I look after my conservatory wood furniture

Isn't it great to see the sun at last. Sitting at my computer I can look into my back garden (sadly the lawn is really in need of a good trim but I won't have time today) and enjoy the view. However, one view I am not enjoying is the sight of my furniture in the conservatory - it reminds me  that the maintenance  is overdue  

Using my Heritage Woodcare regularly will  not only clean all my wood  furniture but it will also prevent it drying out and will keep it looking good and the best thing about it is that is easy to use. I really must buckle down and get on with it!

I said it is easy to use. All you need do is give your bottle a good shake, pour some into a container, soak any soft, clean clothin your polish, squeeze and wring the cloth out till it is damp dry (don't worry if your polish has become discoloured, this doesn't affect it), pour the remaining polish back in your bottle and now you are ready. All you do now is wipe. If you have marks and areas of fading you may need several applications but generally one application is ok.

Heritage Woodcare can be obtained online, visit http://www.heritagewoodcare.co.uk/ for more information and to be able to buy it. 

No comments: