Pages

Monday 14 January 2013

Using Paston Craft's Self Heating / Heat Retaining Cushions to keep warm when using a wheelchair.

I am sure that, like us, you have had some snow accompanied by cold temperatures. This is when the Self Heating / Heat Retaining  Cushions by Paston Crafts hold their own. I told you about using them in the car in my last post. Another use it to put them under your jumper when you go out. They look a bit bulky buy do work and do keep your back warm.

They are also very good if you are in a wheelchair. I know from personal experience how cold they can get. Using two of them, one to sit on and one at your back really do help  to keep you warm.

Can you think of other uses that will help to keep you warm. Do let me know.

I also asked you if you had tried Heritage Leathercare in my last post. Did you know that the Heritage brand extends to woodcare as well? Check it out at www.heritagewoodcare.co.uk or buy it from  http://www.heritagewoodcare.co.uk/products-page/

No comments: