Pages

Tuesday 30 July 2013

Keeping costs low - Heritage Woodcare and Heritage Leathercare

Having announced my return to blogging in my last post, I thought I ought to share with my readers what else I do to keep my costs down thus avoid having to pass on ever increasing costs.

I have told you that all my parcels are double wrapped in bubble wrap and then double bagged for protection What I didn't say is that all my bubble wrap and most of my bags come from local supermarkets. This helps them as they do not have to pay to have it taken away and helps me as it is comes free. Also all the cardboard I use also comes from the same source and has the same advantages. So, apart from my time, my materials come free which means I keep my costs and my prices  as low as I can

So remember that when you order (Woodcare from www.heritagepolish.com/wood.html http://www.heritagewoodcare.co.uk/products-page/ and Leathercare from www.heritagepolish.com/leather.html or http://www.heritageleathercare.co.uk/buy-leathercare/ ) I have kept my prices as low as I can.

No comments: