Pages

Tuesday 20 October 2009

What Christmas gift keeps me warm and eases pain?

Earlier this month I told you about the Microwarm Heatwraps produced by Paston Crafts. Today I thought I will give you my personal experiences of using them.

As many of you will know, up until recently, I exhibited at shows of varying type, up and down the country, most weekends. At this time of the year it can be very cold! This is when the Heatwraps came into their own, I regularly used one of my Heatwrap demonstrators or one of my handwarmers to keep myself warm and it wasn't unknown for all my demonstrators to be in use with other exhibitors, keeping them warm.Occasionally, when my friends among the other exhibitors had their own heatwraps, I would willingly heat them in my microwave for them. I well remember one show in particular - Aston Hall by Candlelight - which happened every other year for abouy 2 weeks at the end of November ,beginning of December, starting at 5.00.pm and finishing at 10.30pm and was it cold! Another exhibitor was selling an animal shaped Heatwrap and both our microwaves were going most of the evening, either heating our demonstrators which were out on loan or heating the Heatwraps owned by our friends.

Another way I used theHeatwraps was in my van when I was sleeping over and was lucky enough to have power overnight. Having 2 in my sleeping bag, one at my feet and at my back was absolute bliss.

Heatwraps do of course give drug free relief from pain. I can truthfully say this is correct.Both myslf and family members use them when we have pain - muscular pain, back pain, pmt, etc have all been eased with the aid of the Heatwraps.

Microwarm Heatwraps and handwarmers make excellent gifts for any family member - older relatives, sports participants, females, gardeners, etc. and can be purchased online, visit www.heritagepolish.com/shop/paston-crafts/cat_3.html

No comments: