Pages

Monday 10 May 2010

How to get drug free relief from aches and pains

I wrenched my knee the other day. Due to my drive being very steep and the amount of pain I was in, a trip to A&E necessitated a journey by ambulance. After waiting for 5 hours, the diagnosis was given - I had torn the cartilage in my right knee. However, the doctor went on to say that I have arthritis in both knees. I was then presented with a pair of crutches. When I arrived home, the implications of the news set in. It also explained the increasing mobility problems and the odd aches and pains I have been having, all of which I had put down to increasing age and being overweight.

This is where those nice people at Paston Crafts come in again. Their Microwarm Microwaveable Heatwraps are brilliant at relieving arthritic aches and pains and indeed are recommended by hospitals. doctors and physiotherapists. Have you tried them? They are so easy to use. All you do is take them out of the wrapping and microwave on High for up to 2 minutes depending on the power of your microwave oven (i.e. high wattage ovens require shorter times) Having heated your Microwarm Heatwrap you then lay it on the area where you have aches and pains and it gives drug free pain relief.

You can get the Heatwraps online, visit www.heritagepolish.com/shop/paston-crafts/cat_3.html

No comments: