Pages

Thursday 2 September 2010

How do I keep my face smooth and young looking?

In my recent posts I have been telling you about using Green Angel Seaweed Powder as a facial tonic. Now let me tell you about two other brilliant Green Angel Seaweed products that are really beneficial for your face.

Green Angel Seaweed & Collagen Face Cream "Plus+" uniquely combines collagen (a powerful anti-ageing protein) with seaweed extracts, to produce a cream which enhances appearance, firms the skin whilst minimizing the appearance of fine lines leaving your face smoother, radiant and younger looking.

Green Angel Seaweed & Apricot Facial Scrub "Plus+". This unique facial scrub contains finely ground apricot seeds, seaweed extracts and gentle emollients that work togetherto remove dead skin cells and excess oils that may clog the pores.

All Green Angel products are available online, click here

No comments: