Pages

Tuesday 31 August 2010

www,heritagepolish.com, www.heritagewoodcare.co.uk

I thought it would be useful if I again went through the different ways of getting information about the various products avaiable, placing orders and contacting me.

There is now two websites which tell you about the available products :-
www.heritagepolish.com is still the main website with all the products
www.heritagewoodcare.co.uk is devoted to Heritage Woodcare

You can place an order on either site with paynent being made via Paypal which is very secure. Online orders are usually processed and posted within 24 hours. Should you prefer, you can send an order by post. Simply send your order, with delivery address and payment (cash, cheque or bankers draft) to :- DCK Services,
The Technocentre,
Puma Way,
Coventry,
CV1 2TT
Mail orders can take up to 7 days to process and post, Holidays and sickness can lead to some delays in processing orders, online and mail.

Should you wish to contact me. you can ring me on 07967 139636 (office hours please), email me at jim@heritagepolish.com or write to me at the above address

No comments: