Pages

Sunday 1 May 2011

How do I use Heritage Woodcare? instructions and video

In my last blog I introduced you to Heritage Woodcare and told you I will tell you more about it. As I said, it is very easy to use, You simply shake your bottle thoroughly (and I mean thoroughly), pour some into a container, soak any sort of soft, clean cloth (dusters, old tea towels, etc.) in the polish, sqeeze and wring your cloth such that your surplus polish goes back into your container, empty your container back into your bottle and you are now ready and. as I said, Heritage Woodcare is very easy to use as all you do is wipe!

For a video on how to use it, visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoiDpioUy50

Heritage Woodcare can be bought online, visit www.heritagepolish.com/shop/heritage-woodcare/cat_2.html

No comments: