Pages

Thursday 5 January 2012

Happy New Year, contact me at The Technocentre,Puma Way, Coventry

I would like to wish all my readers a very happy New Year. May 2012 bring you all you hope for!

I thought this will be a good time to tell you all the details you need to know to contact me and to be able to place an order.

I can be contacted by email on jim@heritagepolish.com
by post at DCK Services
The Technocentre
Puma Way
Coventry
CV1 2TT
by phone on 07967 139636 (office hours please)


All Heritage Polish, and Paston Craft products can be purchased by post as well as online. Simply send your order with payment (cash, cheque or bankers order, or postal order) to :-
DCK Services,
The Technocentre,
Puma Way,
Coventry,
CV1 2TT
Web Orders I aim to post within 24 hours of receipt. Mail Orders may take up to 7 days for receipt and despatch. Holidays and sickness may mean orders take slightly longer to process and post.

No comments: