Pages

Monday 3 December 2012

Using Heritage Woodcare to get ready for Christmas

Well, how have you got on?  Did you do your floor?  I have done my lounge floor but haven't yet done my hall floor.  I find doing the lounge is hard work these days but a only a few years ago I could have taken it in my stride.  It isn't  the cleaning of the floor that causes the problems, that bit is easy! No, what causes the real problems is pulling out all the furniture so that I can get undernath. Hey ho. That's what comes of getting older! I have also paid for it because  the arthritis in my knee is really giving me some gip today. Never mind, Rest and relaxation will cure it.

So, what is the next job? For me, as soon as my knee clears up, it will be the hall floor. This will be a lot easier a) because it is much smaller and b) because there is less furniture. Mind you, my wife has decided to rearrange the furniture to accomodate all the family but I can't see that affecting the work in the hall.

So, all that will be left to do will be getting the tree up and decorating it. That is one of the more pleasamt tasks.

Don't forget, you can buy Heritage Woodcare online, visit . 
http://www.heritagewoodcare.co.uk/products-page/  or http://heritagepolish.com/wood.html

No comments: