Pages

Monday 30 September 2013

My contact information, Shopping for Paston Crafts , Heritage Woodcare and Heritage Leathercare

Hi to all my readers.It has been a while since I updated my contact information so I thought it might be useful to go through it again.You can contact me via the usual methods - email, phone and post. EMAIL jim@heritagepolish.com TELEPHONE 07967 139636 (office hours only please) MAIL DCK Services, The Technocentre, Puma Way, Coventry, CV1 2TT (The Technocentre is part of Coventry University and receives my mail only. No personal calls please.) So, just WHY ARE PASTON CRAFTS' PRODUCTS SO FANTASTIC? Sometimes caring for yourself goes more than skin deep! The Paston Crafts range takes care of those deeper aches and pains and additionally there are times when we just want to warm ourselves, (in my case it is my feet!) Here at DCK Services we stock their full range of Heatwraps and Handwarmers stuffed with wheat and aromatic herbs, their Heat Retaing/Self Heating Cushions as well as their relaxing Eye Masks and Herbal Cushions. Now there's no excuse not to pamper yourself! You can BUY ANY OF THE PRODUCTS made by Paston Crafts online, visit http://heritagepolish.com/shop/paston-crafts/cat_3.html YOU CAN ALSO BUY HERITAGE WOODCARE and LEATHERCARE online. For Woodcare visit http://www.heritagewoodcare.co.uk/products-page/ For Heritage Leathercare visit www.heritageleathercare.co.uk/buy-leathercare

No comments: