Pages

Thursday 26 February 2009

Why is seaweed good for my skin? (part 3) / freecycling




Still cotinuing with Green Angel Skincare I thought some pictures might be helpful, so, here goes
.Don't forget. all Green Angel Skincare products can be bought on-line from www.heritagepolish.com/skin.html .
I have managed a couple of pictures (above top -Creams, above bottom - Seaweed Powder). Now I need to learn how to get them side by side and how to get text next to them. I also appear to have changed the font.
I ask my readers to bear with me as I am still not really fit to use a computer on my own!
I have been on Freecycle this week and have picked up some gear I can use in the business. Have you tried the site? it really is well worth investigating. Google "freecycle" for your local group. Good luck and happy frecycling.

No comments: