Pages

Wednesday 11 February 2009

Results - bad and bad

It has been a while since I last posted. The show in Skegness turned out to be a damp squib. The weather didn't help but even so I expected it to be a lot better than it was.
I will have to do some research tomorrow as I have very little lined up in the way of shows - if any of my readers know of anything coming up perhaps you will let me know.
I have had a couple of problems with the Post Office recently. I posted a number of items late January. One item was returned to my WREN House address and another has gone missing.The item that was returned to me I have put back in the post. The missing item I have replaced and am taking it up with the Post Office. I will keep you posted(!) on developments.

All Heritage and Green Angel Products are available online, visit www.heritagepolish.com

No comments: