Pages

Monday 2 February 2009

After Spring Fair

I went to Spring fair yesterday. Weatherwise I am glad we went yesterday - It was snowing in the wind when we came out but looking outside now travelling will be much more difficult and colder today.As we spent most of the time there in seminars with time out for a drink and a meal we didn't actually see much of the show.Of the seminars, one was interesting but probably of little value to me, one, which was centred on events in art galleries, gave information which can be used for events generally and was also interesting and the last one on etailing reinforced what I already knew but also gave some addresses that I will check out and the opportunity to get some follow-up information.
Today is going to be busy. I will first have to clear my drive of snow. I also have someone coming to collect some car boot items that I am giving her to clear some space in my lock-up and I need to sort my van out ready for tomorrow when I travel to Skegness ready for my next show.

No comments: