Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2009

New Shows - The National Motorhome Show & Worlds No.1 Kit Car Show

Well, I said I was going to look for some shows and I have done.
From tomorrow till Sunday (all being well - I am still waiting for my van to be returned from being MOT'd) I will be exhibitting in the craft marquee at the Motorhome Show at the East of England Showground in Peterborough.
May 3rd and 4th I will again be in the Craft Marquee at the Kit Car show at Stoneleigh Park (The RASE Showground at Stoneleigh. ( For Crafters this show was ruined last year by bad weather prior to the event.
I hope to see you at one of the events. If you can't make it please email me and let me know.
Don't forget though that if you unable to see me at a show You can get ALL my products on line at http://www.heritagepolish.com/

No comments: