Pages

Thursday 2 April 2009

Craft Fair - Herbert Art Gallery, Coventry

I hadn't realised it was so long since I last posted.
I exhibited at the Milton Keynes Garden Show last weekend -the date was on my website - www.heritagepolish.com/dates.shtml Friday was much slower than usual as was Saturday. Sunday,however, was as busy as usual. Strange.

At home I have finally started tidying up my garden after Winter. I must say, even though I say it myself, the front does look better for having been mowed and weeded. My son bought me a redcurrant bush for my birthday so I am going to have to do something about that as well as sort the back garden out next.

Tomorrow I will take my gear down to the Herbert Art Gallery ready for my next show which is a craft fair at the Gallery on Saturday. I hope you will be able to come - it is to celebrate their current exhibition-La Bouche du Roi considering issues of exploitation. I hope to see you there.
To view the full range of products, visit http://www.heritagepolish.com/

No comments: