Pages

Monday 27 April 2009

The National Motorhome Show 2009

(continued) The reason I wasn't trading was because my van went for it's MOT on Tuesday but I still hadn't got it back on Thursday when I should have travelled to The National Motorhome Show In Peterborough. However, as I was writing my blog, it arrived complete with brand new MOT.As I had to make an early start to travel on Friday (5.30.am) I had to then set about getting myself ready, which is why I didn't get chance to finish writing my blog.
The National Motorhome Show was an intersting show. Some of those motorhomes are absolutely fantastic, especially the Winnebago types but they have prices to match! There were motorhomes as far as the eye could see (obviously!) including many parked outside the showground.Trading wise it wasn't too bad - it could have been better but it could also have been much worse.
Don't forget, all Heritage and Green Angel products can be bought on line at http://www.heritagepolish.com/

No comments: