Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2009

Milton Keynes Garden Show

I returned from a week away in the early hours of Sunday. The plane got in to East Midlands airport at 1.30.am and my son was waiting to pick us (my wife and myself) up.It is great when family helps out. We went to Spain - about 40k from Malaga heading towards Gibralta.The weather was good on the whole but cloudy on the Tuesday and Saturday and thunderstorms on Friday night. .I would like to say we had a rest but there were 40 steps to our appartment - this did mean the views were really good, overlooking the sea from the balcony. We travelled around a great deal visiting Nerja twice. Mihas, Ronda as well as the tourist areas (Torramolinos,Marbella etc.)

I am getting ready for the Milton Keynes Garden Show this weekend. We will be in Middleton Hall as usual with the show opening at 9.30.am Friday. All the usual stands will be there and you can get everything you want for your garden. I am in my usual position opposite John Lewis restaurant between MG Bonsii and the Garden Design stand.

I will have the full range of products out and this time I will also have some pretty metal hooks suitable for clothing etc. They are reminescent of canal boat designs and will make attractive presents - for yourself as well as for others.

All in all it is a good show and free entry makes it well worth a visit. I hope to see you there!
If you cannot make the show though, you can still get the full range of Heritage and Green Angel Skincare products online from http://www.heritagepolish.com/

No comments: