Pages

Monday 11 May 2009

How can I look after my boat, and remove water marks?

Not a lot has happened since my last post. I had a stand at the National Kit Car Show bank holiday weekend but it was nothing to write home about. Trade was very slow but this seems to be the norm at the moment.

My wife and I went to Norfolk for the weekend. The weather was really good and that helped to make the time away special. It was my wifes birthday so we visited many of the places where she spent time as a child. Looking at the boats that were moored at many of the beauty spots we visited made me realise how they would benefit from Heritage Woodcare.
Heritage Woodcare will really look after those boats, cleaning,polishing and removing water marks.

Heritage Woodcare can be obtained online - visit www.heritagepolish.com/wood.html

No comments: