Pages

Friday 13 November 2009

Arts & Crafts Fair, The Royal Chace Hotel, Enfield 22nd November

Well, there's only 41 days left now. Are you starting to panic? Don't forget to check out the range offered by DCK Services, a UK based company. Here is a link

Are you in the Enfield area next Sunday? I will be exhibiting at a Christmas Arts and Crafts Fair . The venue is The Royal Chace Hotel
The Ridgeway
Enfield
EN2 8AR
Trading hours I think are 10.00am - 5.00pm but I will confirm.

I hope to have the full range of products - Heritage Woodcare, Heritage Leathercare, Green Angel Skincare, Paston Crafts. Click on any one for further information. I look forward to seeing you there!

Don't forget that you can get the full range online if you can't get to the fair, visit www.heritagepolish.com/shop/index.php

No comments: