Pages

Monday 9 November 2009

A funny thing happened to me yesterday.

A funny thing happened to me yesterday. I was at The Heart of England shopping village with my wife and a friend. They were looking round the shops and I went to the Tearoom to wait for them. As I was going in, someone grabbed me and swung me round to have a good look at my jumper. I was wearing a green sweatshirt type jumper with cartoon characters on the front.The chap who swung me round said he loved these characters and when I said I couldn't remember where I bought the jumper, he offered me £10 for it. Unfortunately it was too cold to do the deal!

Only 45 days left now. Don't forget to visit www.heritagepolish.com/shop to get those gifts - Skincare, Hand crafted fabric products and of course your woodcare and leathercare.

1 comment:

AMK said...

Purchase skin product that comprise of natural ingredients so it won't harm and damage the skin. Check thoroughly the label and avoid those who have artificial substances.