Pages

Monday 2 November 2009

Can I use Heritage Leathercare on my "stretched" mini

I visited the Antiques for Everyone show at the NEC yesterday. A wonderful show, I don't think I have ever seen so many quality antiques in one place before. However, among all these beautiful treasures was a display of Minis (not exactly antiques).
Pride of place in this exhibit was given to stretched mini (yes - a stretched mini) and it was beautiful. Done in white, it had 4 doors. The front end was complete although it had a removable roof, The back end had been stretched and featured only the back seat which was a single cushion leaving a lot of floorspace. It was also a convertible and the roof had been folded away. The upholstery was done in red leather and the whole vehicle really did look beautiful as I have said. Tied to the bonnet was the white ribbons for a wedding. I am sure my description is not doing it justice.
The reason I am telling you about this fabulous, (and unique as far as I know) vehicle is that it would make a wonderful advertisement for Heritage Leathercare. Used sparingly, as advised, Heritage Leathercare will keep this upholstery in an "as new" condition.

Heritage Leathercare is available online, visit www.heritagepolish.com/shop/heritage-leathercare/cat_4.html

No comments: