Pages

Wednesday 30 November 2011

How do I keep warm and get relief from pain? Paston Crafts, Microwarm Heatwraps

Sometimes caring for yourself goes more than skin deep and. with the weather turning colder The Paston Crafts range takes care of those deeper aches - we stock their full range of heatwraps and warmers stuffed with wheat and aromatic herbs, as well as their relaxing eye masks and herbal cushions.


Microwarm heatwraps
Containing wheat, and available in lavender, herbal mix or unfragranced, our heatwraps can be used hot or cold for the relief of pain. Simply pop into the microwave for up to two minutes (depends on wattage) or in the freezer for three hours and apply to the affected area for deep and soothing relief.


These I can really recommend from personal experience. As it says on the tin, they do work. I personnally have gained relief from pain, particularly backpain, by using these and have had many people extolling their virtues. I have also used them to keep myself warm when doing outdoor shows. Additionally I regularly take one to bed as my feet get very cold and stop me getting to sleep. They really are good!


They are available online, visit http://heritagepolish.com/shop/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=2

No comments: