Pages

Monday 5 January 2009

Milton Keynes Caravan Show

Well! It is very different to when I last posted. It was reasonable first thing although cold with a slight sprinkling of snow. Most of the day it has been dull with the threat of more snow but without actually delivering any.
I have attempted to start the year but haven't got a lot of oomph. Many of the people I want to contact don't seem to be available. I have, however done the banking and posted off the mailorder. Have also been to the lockup to stock- up on woodcare ready for the Caravan Show starting on Thursday
The show in question is The Milton Keynes Caravan Show held in Middleton Hall, Milton Keynes Shopping Centre and runs from Thursday 8th January to Sunday 11th January. I will have my full range out and hope to see you there

If you are unable to make it you can still get all the products online - visit www.heritagepolish.com

No comments: