Pages

Saturday 3 January 2009

Resolutions and musings

It is a lovely day - bright and sunny. Makes you feel good to be alive.
I am not sure what 2009 is going to bring, I can only hope it is better than 2008.
I haven't really made any resolutions - I know I will feel a lot better, physically, if I lose weight but for me I have to be in the right mindset to be successful. Diets, without really,really wanting to get slimmer don't work.
Businesswise,(if there is such a word) I feel I am going to have to concentrate on developing my website - possibly getting more websites for the different products. Shows I am not really sure about. I am of a mind not to do the smaller shows as too many of them have not been over successful recently.

Talking or resolutions, one for you is to visit my website more often http://www.heritagepolish.com

No comments: