Pages

Thursday 1 January 2009

Goodbye 2008, Hello 2009

I wish all my readers a very happy and prosperous New Year.
Yesterday was my(our) wedding anniversary - my wife and I have been married for 33 years. We celebrated very quietly - too quiet for my wife's tastes!
Well I can't say I am unhappy to say goodbye to 2008. However I am not sure 2009 is going to be much better.
There were some good shows last year but too many were mediocre to poor.On too many occasions I put in a lot of effort, slept in my van and came away earning much less than the minmum wage. I will continue to exhibit at the better shows but feel that I wasting my time exhibiting at some (too many) of the smaller shows. What do you think? Have you got any better ideas? or do you know of any shows where I might do better?
Please reply as I do welcome feedback.

No comments: