Pages

Monday 12 January 2009

What one product can I use to clean both the inside and outside of my caravan?

The Caravan Show finished yesterday. For me it wasn't a good show. In all I worked about 50 hours over the four days and came away having worked for considerably less than the minimum wage. There could be any number of reasons - position/size/layout of stand, range of products, weather and of course the economy.
Despite being a relatively busy weekend, not many people stopped at my stand which was a shame as they missed an excellant product for use in/on their caravans. Heritage Woodcare is brilliant not only for cleaning the inside hard surfaces but can also be used on the outsde bodywork.

My next show is a trade only for the hospitality industry in Skegness, Last year was reasonable so I hope this year can be the same.
Some good news - a friend has just rung me to say she is starting party plans and wants to include my products.I have wanted to get into party plans for some time so this could be a good lead. Watch this space!

No comments: