Pages

Friday 12 June 2009

How do I restore the colour of my cream leather suite.

How do I restore the colour of my cream leather suite?

In order to restore the colour, your furniture has to be clean. Now, you can buy propriatory cleaners, but I find that washing with PURE soap (Simple soap, baby soap, soap flakes, Dreft, etc.) can do the job just as well. Do NOT use washing up liquid or detergents - they can dry leather out and may damage the colour. You then need to make sure that your leather is absolutely,totally dry.
So, having made sure your leather is clean and dry, take a pot of Colour Restorer and apply in circular motions, starting with the area where you have the problem and then going on to do the whole piece of furniture so that you keep the colour even.
The last job is to THOROUGHLY buff up, and I mean thoroughly - otherwise it will come off on your clothing.

Colour Restorer is not yet available online but will be shortly. It comes in a range of 23 colours. Until it is available online, contact me on 07967 139636 to discuss your requirements.

All other HERITAGE POLISH and GREEN ANGEL SKINCARE products are available online at http://www.heritagepolish.com/

No comments: