Pages

Monday 15 June 2009

Charity show

I went to a show at Burgh-Le-Marsh just outside Skegness last Saturday,
My cousin, who lives there let her garden be used for a strawberry tea. The event was organised by the local Diabetic group. There were several stalls for other charitable causes and I had my stand - I left a donation with my cousin to go to the local Age Concern group. The whole idea was to raise funds for varios charities. We were very lucky with the weather , the whole day remaining dry and mostly sunny.Although the attendance could have been better, those who did attend spent quite well and the organisers were pleased with the amount they raised. I, too, was pleased, with my three main lines - Heritage Woodcare,Heritage Leathercare,Green Angel Skincare - all contributing.
Details of all products can be found at http://www.heritagepolish.com/

No comments: