Pages

Monday 1 June 2009

how do I remove bitumen from my wood floor and leather car seats?

I came back from the Milton Keynes Garden Show feeling really dejected.I would not have believed it would have been possible to take so little money and indeed to make a loss in such a large shopping centre. Indeed it is making me question the wisdom of continuing doing shows at the present time. What do you think? I will appreciate some feedback.

Continuing my theme of Heritage Woodcare - did you know that it is great at removing bitumen. I have used it myself to take off the bitumen from my wood floor where it has been used to stick down the parquee tiles and has squeezed up between them. I also had a customer who told me he had used it to take bitumen off his leather car seats.(the road had been resurfaced and somehow he had managed to get it on his trousers and then transferred it to his beige leather car seats!)
Heritage Woodcare can be bought online from www.heritagepolish.com/wood.html
This is the first of my weekly tips.

Update: You can now buy Heritage Woodcare from our website - www.heritagewoodcare.co.uk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Focus on the good news!