Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2009

How do I look after my caravan / motorhome?

I have been to a workshop on Trading Online this am. It was put on by Business Link WM and was held at The Windmill Village Hotel on the A45 - a very impressive venue.
The session reinforced much of what I knew but gave a different slant and was worth attending.

My weekly tip - did you know that Heritage Woodcare is ideal for use with your caravan and motorhome. It is very effective on all interior and exterior vinyl, seats,facia,door trims,dashboard,etc. Also ideal for hard plastics such as Formica, Melamine and Contiboard, It is also ideal for polishing the bodywork.
Heritage Woodcare is not abrasive and it is recommended that you wash off dirt and grit before using.

Heritage Woodcare can be obtained online from www.heritagepolish.com/wood.html

No comments: