Pages

Monday 10 August 2009

How do I look after my leather? How do I use Heritage Leathercare?what can I use it on?

I have had a commemt from a reader re my blog of 6th August titled "how do I use Heritage Woodcare, what can I use it on" to say thankyou for the blog, it was just what they were looking for. It is great to know that not only are people reading my blog but my blogs are helpful.
Thankyou Rayhan for reading my blog and letting me know it was of benefit.

Well, I will continue my blog of yesterday looking at Heritage Leathercare. Incidentally, did you know this is sometimes branded as "Celtic" Leathercare. Heritage Leathercare and Celtic Leathercare are the the same.

It is easy to use Heritage Leathercare.
If your leather is white,cream, etc you may need to wash it. If you do, use pure soap (Simple Soap,baby soap, soap flakes, Dreft) etc. Having washed it make sure it is totally dry, then apply your leathercare. On other, darker colours Heritage Leathercare will clean your leather as well as feed and nourish it..
Using the sponge supplied, or a clean,soft cloth if that is preferred, apply your Heritage Leathercare very sparingly, if your leather is greasy after applying, you have used too much and will need to buff it up. And that is all you do.

Heritage Leathercare can be used on any leather product (except for suede,nubuck or nappa leather) and being colourless, can be used on any colour. It is highly recommended for footwear (especially fashion boots), clothing furniture, car seats, bags, etc. It is also excellent on wood, patent leather,etc but will need buffing up.
IT IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE ON SUEDE,NUBUCK OR NAPPA LEATHER.

Heritage Leathercare can be obtained online, visit www.heritagepolish.com/leather.html

No comments: