Pages

Monday 17 August 2009

What soaks up water?

I have a problem with my fridge. Really it is a design fault - the auto defrost function keeps the fridge nicely defrosted but the water does not drain away and gathers in the bottom of the fridge. My wife keeps one of my giant shammies under the salad drawers to soak up the water but if I (or we!) don't keep this well rung out water starts to accumulate.

These giant shammies are wonderful. They soak up many times their own weight in water so are invaluable when it comes to jobs like washing the car or windows, drying pets, etc. as well as soaking up the water in my fridge and they don't split if they dry out. Also, when they get dirty, just wash them out and then put them in the washing machine.

Unfortunately these are not yet available online. They can, however be ordered by post. Send order (pack of three for just £4.50) plus payment (cash, cheque or postal order) to :-
DCK SERVICES
The Technocentre
Puma Way
Coventry
CV1 2TT
Orders from outside the UK cost extra to post and this does have to be passed on.

For all Heritage Polish and Green Angel Skincare products visit www.heritagepolish.com

No comments: