Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2009

What can I use to polish my wooden furniture?

Well, isn't it a miserable day. I am sitting in front of my computer, it is raining outside, my wife is out and my grandsons are playing with their Xbox and it is very quiet.
I am currently having a problem with my webmail. I am unable to log on to my info@ and jim@ pages so if anyone is wondering why I haven't replied to my mail, that is the reason. No matter what I try it isn't working so please bear with me.

A few days ago I mentioned about using Heritage Woodcare on my parquet floors. I thought today may be a good time to tell you about Heritage Woodcare.
It is based on a nineteenth century recipe - a period when skilled craftsmen would be able to spend time preserving,cleaning and polishing wooden furniture, a time when they would be able to take pride in their work.This recipe has now been updated to cope with twentfirst century materials and working practices to give the same outstanding results in a fraction of the time.

Heritage Woodcare gives excellent results on wood floors,furniture and in the kitchen.

Heritage Woodcare can be obtained online. visit http://www.heritagepolish.com/
You can also buy it by post, just send order with payment (chequ,cash or postal order) to :-
DCK Services
The Technocentre
Puma Way
Coventry
CV1 2TT

No comments: