Pages

Wednesday 4 August 2010

Coventry Phoenix Lions Club

Our Lions Club. The Coventry Phoenix Lions Club is having a stand at the Donkey Derby this Saturday. The Donkey Derby event takes place on The Memorial Park in Coventry and is hosted by our colleagues from The Leofric Lions Club. Although I have lived in Coventry for 30 years, I have never been to it as I have usually been working so it will be interesting to see what happens.

The stand we are having is books and bric a brack. We have got some great books as all the club members are searching their bookshelves and I was given 150 Readers Digest books from Freecycle. As I said we will also have some bric a brack.

If you visit the Donkey Derby, do visit our stand and buy some books, etc. All profits are going to Lions Charities. You will find us near the Beer and Tea Tents.

By the way, don't forget you can buy Heritage Polishes online, visit www.heritagepolish.com

No comments: