Pages

Sunday 15 August 2010

Musings

I have had a friend request on my Facebook account but I can't login. I have been round and round in a loop trying to reset my password. Is anyone else having that problem? or is it only me?

On a brighter note, haven't we had a lovely day today! This morning I managed to get 2 jobs done that have been outstanding. Having done the dishes, (no- this wasn't one of the jobs!) I washed the rug. I have been waiting for a day like today so that it dries. I then went out and finished mowing the lawn. I started this several days ago but had to leave it as we were taking our grandchildren out. Since then the weather has been so wet I have been unable to get out to finish it,

We then went out for lunch. It was very pleasant lunchtime, sitting outside in the sunshine and having a meal

Don't forget, Heritage Woodcare is online, check it out at www.heritagewoodcare.co.uk

No comments: