Pages

Sunday 28 December 2008

www.heritagepolish.com

Did you spot the deliberate mistake in my posting of the 26th? The show at the Sky Blue
Connexion was put on by GJ Fairs not by PJ Fairs. The show was very busy during the morning but not for my products.
Things are beginning to calm down at home. My eldest son has gone home - he says he is going to be up most of the night watching American Football. My wife and I took the grandchildren bowling this afternoon, arriving home to my other son and his wife cooking an evening meal which was very enjoyable

As I was saying before I got interupted, it gets very disspiting when you take out nearly as much as you bring in. Too many shows have been like that recently - I hope this does not continue into next year.
All Heritage Polish and Green Angel Skincare products can be bought online - visit www.heritagepolish.com

No comments: