Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2009

Can I use Heritage Leathercare on the wood arms of my suite?

Well, it is a miserable day today! I have done a bit of tidying in the garden - you can even see where I have been so things must have been in a mess!There is a lot more to be done so after the latest band of bad weather has passed I will have to get out and really get to grips - cutting back,mowing and perhaps even some bricklaying. We are thinking of having a family BBQ later this year to celebrate my 65th birthday so I have a deadline to work to.

I have had a query from a customer. She has a leather suite with wooden arms and wanted to know whether she can use Heritage Leathercare on the arms. The answer is yes. Heritage Leathercare makes an excellent wood treatment but does have to be buffed up after applying.Being colourless it will not affect the colour of your furnitures' finish.

Heritage Leathercare can be purchased online - visit www.heritagepolish.com/leather.html

No comments: