Pages

Wednesday 11 March 2009

Heritage Woodcare and The Masons' Arms

We got back quite late last night from a visit to my daughter. She and her partner run a pub in Upminster. It is a very friendly pub, but, as my wife says, it has not been loved recently. Katie and Jamie are improving the place and it is now showing the effects of having some care and attention lavished on it. See www.themasonsarmsupminster.com . My wife and I Spent time on sorting out the curtains whilst we were down there. We are going back later this week to finish the job. I will also sort out her wood floors - this is where Heritage Woodcare comes into its own. See www.heritagepolish.com/wood.html Also next week she is hosting a Ladies Night with various stalls and suggested I take my Green Angel Products with me. I am hoping this should a good night. To see the complete range of Green Angel products see www.heritagepolish.com/skin.html
For all other products in the Heritage and Paston Crafts ranges see www.heritagepolish.com

No comments: