Pages

Sunday 8 March 2009

CWF event & Green Angel Products

That's another fair over! Coventry Womens' Forum event at the Transport Museum.
I have only ever attended anything similar once before which was a holistic type event years ago. There they had something happening most of the day and the one thing that stands out in my mind was The Whirling Dirvishes. Have you ever seen them?
On Saturday they had some tpe of dancing or music going on most of the day. This was great in that the day didn't drag but it meant that visitors didn't come round the stalls. In the finish I took a days' pay so it could have been worse but I would have liked to have seen a bit more promotion of the stands. My main seller was Green Angel Body Smoother which is what I expected.

Green Angel Skincare products can be obtained online from www.heritagepolish.com/skin.html

No comments: