Pages

Tuesday 17 March 2009

HeritageWoodcare/Green Angel Skincare

I am going to visit my daughter early tomorrow.As I have mentioned before she is running The Masons' Arms in Upminster. See http://www.themasonsarmsupminster.com/ Three reasons, Firstly we (my wife and myself) will be finishing the job we started on her curtains. I must say, even though I say it myself, it does make a difference. Secondly I am going to polish her wood floors. I am really looking forward to that - I know that Heritage will really make a difference, and the floors will look fantastic. To check on Heritage Woodcare and what it will do, see www.heritagepolish.com/wood/html The third reason is that my daughter is putting on a Ladies Night. (No, there won't be any male strippers!) She is inviting local businesses that are of interest to ladies to have a stand and show their products. She has suggested it will be ideal for the Green Angel range, so I am taking that with me. To see details of the range, see www.heritagepolish.com/skin/html All the stands will be making a donation to the pub's charity which is the local hospice

No comments: