Pages

Tuesday 22 September 2009

Can I use Heritage Woodcare to clean the wood in my Church?

Just before I went on holiday I was contacted by a local church who have been using Heritage Woodcare for some time to clean the wood in the building and now want a larger quantity to do a thorough clean. It is great to know my product is so appreciated.
This is the second time in recent months that I have supplied larger quantities of Heritage Woodcare for use in the cleaning of wood in churches.
Reminds me of when I was offered a contract to clean a solicitors office where the wood hadn't been cleaned for 20 years. On that occasion there were areas where I had to use "scotchbrite" soaked in Heritage in order to remove the buildup.

Heritage Woodcare removes the buildup of silicones, waxes, grease and grime. It will also take off most white heat marks, ring marks and water marks so is ideal for use in cleaning wood and bringing it back to life.

Heritage Woodcare can be obtained online, visit www.heritagepolish.com/wood.html

No comments: