Pages

Monday 21 September 2009

how can I recover from my Summer holiday

Are you, like me,feeling that ,now our summer holiday is a memory, it is going to be a "long" time before the next one, and boy, will I ready for it. (As I have still not got over this chest infection, I didn't benefit from being away!)

Have you tried Green Angel Seaweed Powder? The therapeutic benefits of Seaweed Powder are well known. Using the Seaweed Powder in your bath eases away the tensions of the day, relieves muscles and relaxes the body

I discussed the benefits of Green Angel Seaweed Powder in much greater detail in my blog of 21st February entitled "Why is seaweed good for my skin" I recommend you read it!

Green Angel Seaweed Powder is available online, visit www.heritagepolish.com/skin.html

No comments: