Pages

Wednesday 2 September 2009

Coventry Festival of Motoring

I will be exhibiting in the Craft Area at The Festival of Motoring this Sunday 5th September.

The Festival is a "fun packed weekend of entertainment and car runs celebrating Coventry's unique motoring heritage"
The Festival starts on Saturday with a parade of historic vehicles through Coventry City Centre and other events being held at Coventry's world famous Motor Museum continuing on the Sunday with over 550 historic vehicles taking part in the 60 mile Festival Run.

I will be exhibiting in the Craft Area at The Memorial Park, Leamington Rd. Coventry and will be open for business from 10.00am onwards. I hope to have my full range on display.

If you are unable to visit me at the Festival, you can get all the range online, visit http://www.heritagepolish.com/

No comments: