Pages

Tuesday 8 September 2009

Coventry Festival of Motoring

Well, I exhibited at The CoventryFestival of Motoring last Sunday. I couldn't really see what was going on in the main area, but I could see many of the cars that took part in the run. What really upset me is that I can remember many of those vehicles actually being on the road. It made me feel old!
As far as I could see, and from talking to other exhibitors, it was a day of mixed fortunes with some exhibitors doing better than others. I suppose though that that can be said of every show, and depends on what is being sold and by whom. Myself, I set a reachable target and came close but I know some people did really bad whilst others had a reasonably good day.

As expected, my best seller was Heritage Leathercare - a lot of cars having leather upholstery. Heritage Leathercare is brilliant on leather car seats as it feeds. polishes. protects and leaves leather water resistant. It also cleans most colours. Best of all it is easy to use, and, being colourless, can be used on any colour.

Heritage Leathercare can be obtained online, visit www.heritagepolish.com/leather.html

This was the first show I have done for some months. Had I been on topline I may have had a more profitable day but I still have a chest infection, a parting gift from swine flu. I have been trying to sort myself out, but, take it from me, if you start to get the symptoms of swine flu, or any other flu, get help! I wish I had done so earlier.

No comments: