Pages

Thursday 3 September 2009

The Technocentre, Puma Way, Coventry

Today I thought it would be useful to remind my readers how you can obtain Heritage Polish and Green Angel Skincare products.

They can be obtained online, visit http://www.heritagepolish.com/ My aim is to post orders out within 24 - 48 hours of receipt of order. Whilst this is generally achieved, holidays / sickness etc. might mean a slight delay.

You can also purchase them by post - send order with payment (cash,cheque or bankers draft, postal order) to :-
DCK Services
The Technocentre
Puma Way
Coventry
CV1 2TT
Mail orders can take up to 7 days for posting with sickness / holidays possibly incurring a slightly longer lead time.

If you have any queries you can reach me in three ways.
You can email me - jim@heritagepolish.com
You can send me a letter - Jim Reah at above address.
you can phone me (UK office hours please) 0044 (0) 7967 139636

Dont forget, all Heritage Polish and Green Angel Skincare products are available online, visit http://www.heritagepolish.com/

No comments: