Pages

Friday 11 December 2009

Help. my skin is damaged and dry, what Chritmas gift will help?

Well, there is less than 2 weeks left now and I still need to get something for my wife. I am not sure what to get her! Unlike you, I cannot give her Green Angel products. Apart from the fact that She has them already, I cannot give her from my stock, I have to go out and buy a present for her.

Recently I have been telling you about Green Angel products.I am going to conclude this by telling you about two more superb creams.


Seaweed & Tea Tree Rescue Cream "Plus+" is a unique recovery cream containing extracts of seaweed and ter tree oil. It is a soothing, cooling and versatile cream, easily absorbed by the skin. Ideal for use on dry, damaged skin.


Seaweed Night Cream "Plus+" Containing a rich blend of seaweed extract and six essentiasl oils. this cream protects and nourishes the skin while sleeping, promoting a fresh complexion and helping to combat the visible signs of ageing.


All Green Angel products are available online. click here

No comments: