Pages

Sunday 27 December 2009

How do I clean and polish my wood and leather?

Hello Readers I hope you all had a good Christmas. I did - I have been surrounded by all of my family and have really enjoyed it. We had what is now becoming established as our traditional Christmas Day BBQ (with the cleaning and putting away of the grill being left to me!) My Children are now drifting off to their own homes and for the last few days of the holiday it will be just our grandchildren being left with us.

No doubt, one of the jobs facing all of us after the holiday period will be all the clearing up.
Don't forget your Heritage Woodcare can be used to clean and polish your wood furniture and floors. Check us out at www.heritagepolish.com/wood.html
If your leather furniture has come in for a lot of use, maybe it is time to clean and polish it.Your Heritage Leathercare is easy to use, cleaning and polishing your furniture at the same time. Check that at www.heritagepolish.com/leather.html

All Heritage Polishes can be purchased online, visit www.heritagepolish.com/shop

No comments: